Food for Fines starts today and runs through May 21. $1.00 of fine forgiveness will be given for each item of non-perishable food brought to the library for the Lomira food pantry. How Food For Fines Works…
1. If you have fines at the Lomira QuadGraphics Community Library, bring *nonperishable food items to “pay your fines”. *items must NOT be expired*
2. Food for Fines will be accepted for up to $15.00 in fines but will not include charges for lost or damaged items.
3. You may get a new Lomira QuadGraphics Community Library card for 3+ items donated.
4. Donations will not be accepted for fines that were incurred at other libraries in trio.
5. Food will be accepted even if you don’t have fines!
6. Expired food will NOT be accepted.