- Worked for Lomira Quad/Graphics Community library since: August 2017
- Hobbies and Interests: Oil painting, traveling & meeting new people.
- What do you enjoy most about working at the library? I enjoy working with patrons, staff, boards and local organizations to create a public space that reflects their community and promotes lifelong learning. I find great joy in helping to make the Library a public space that everyone can enjoy & use.
- What’s something you wish more people knew about the library? All of the fantastic resources available with your library card and how hard libraries work to offer innovative and diverse services.
Andrea (Andi)-Library Assistant & Children’s Programming
- Worked for Lomira Quad/Graphics Community library since: 2005
- Hobbies and Interests: I enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles, gluing and framing them and giving as gifts. I have a love of reading with no favorite author but have found a new interest in authors/books chosen by the Lomira/Brownsville Book Club.
- What do you enjoy most about working at the library? The new director at the Library has brought out the best in me. I enjoy the new challenges and children’s programming. The children in our groups are very enthusiastic and everyone participating have a lot of fun.
- What’s something you wish more people knew about the library? I wish more people knew where the library is and take advantage of our age focused book collections, programming, free educational sites and what we are able to provide. Know the staff are very helpful.
- Worked for Lomira Quad/Graphics Community library since: September 2014
- Hobbies and Interests: Riding my Harley Davidson Street Glide motorcycle, cake decorating, gardening and flowers and taking care and visiting with my 5 grandchildren. My husband and I enjoy traveling around the United States and seeing the numerous amazing sights our country has to offer. We also like to travel to a warmer climate out the states during the winter months.
- What do you enjoy most about working at the library? I enjoy working at the library and meeting all the age groups of people who visit our library and my ability to help them locate desired information. Working at the library inspired me to read more and find out the many resources available to the public.
- What’s something you wish more people knew about the library? I do not believe the general public is aware of all the resources available to them to use at the library. Many people still come in the library for the first time and are surprised at what the library offers and the vast array of knowledge they can find for both pleasure and history
- Worked for Lomira Quad/Graphics Community library since: July 2017
- Hobbies and Interests: Music (pipe organ and guitar), cooking (and eating 😉), traveling/seeing new places, reading (mostly non-fiction), and crochet (beginning level).
- What do you enjoy most about working at the library? The enthusiasm and support of Camrin, our Director, as well as the teamwork and cooperation among the staff.
- What’s something you wish more people knew about the library? I wish more people knew about and took advantage of the wide variety of free materials, services, programming, and educational opportunities that their library affords them, and that they would in turn make others aware of them as well.