Lomira Quad/Graphics Community Library now offers its cardholders free online access to RBdigital, a collection of popular magazines to read on a computer or mobile device. Popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits. Use your library account to check out materials.
Step 1: Create a Library Collection Account
- Go to: https://www.rbdigital.com/monarchwi/service/magazines
- Click on “Create New Account” in the upper right corner and enter your library card number and click “Next.”
- Enter your name and email and create a password. Passwords must have at least 7 characters and include letters and numbers.
- Click on Create Account.
Step 2: Select a Magazine
- Find a magazine by scrolling through the cover images, selecting a category, or searching by title.
- Click on a cover image for more information about the magazine or to select earlier issues.
- Click the “Checkout.”
- In the confirmation box, click “Keep Browsing” to select more titles, or “Start Reading” to open the issue in your browser.
- Manage your checkouts by clicking on the My Collection button.
- Choose open book icon to open an issue or the trash icon to remove an issue from your checkout list.
- There is no limit to the number of titles you can check out, and issues may be kept as long as you want.
Step 3: RBdigital App
The RBdigital app is available for many devices, including Apple, Android & Kindle Fire
- Download RBdigital from the app store on your device.
- Once installed, tap “Log In.”
- Sign in with the same email and RBdigital password from Step 1.
- Issues you have checked out from Monarch Library System should appear in the app. To update your checkout list, tap the settings wheel in the top left and Refresh Library.
- To download an issue to the device, tap the cloud image below the cover. Downloaded titles can be accessed offline.
- To delete a downloaded issue, tap “Edit” and then the X on the cover of the issue you want to remove.
NOTE: The RBdigital app is for downloading and reading only. To check out additional titles available through Monarch Library System, you will need to return to the library collection portal by tapping on the Checkout magazines,