January 31, 2013 in homepage
Do you know what a BLAST it is cooking with others?! Come hungry to experience the magic with this free program, and take something home to eat later.
Spinach pie, Cilantro-Lime Chicken, Best-ever Vegetarian Chili, Pizza dough & More.
Thursday, February 21 @ 6 pm
Are you interested in contributing to the ingredients? (All library programs are FREE, but we welcome donations)
Here’s what we need:
- Phyllo dough–32 oz.
- Feta cheese–3 lb.
- 8 packets active dry yeast
- 8+ cups Whole wheat flour
- 8+ cups unbleached flour
- 6 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 3 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans
4 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 8 (12 ounce) packages vegetarian burger crumbles
- 8 (4 ounce) cans of chopped jalepenos
olive oil 8 (28 ounce) cans of crushed tomatoes 4 (16 0unce) bags of frozen corn
NOTE: if you are buying any of this, please let Shannon know immediately, so we don’t duplicate our efforts!