Lomira Quad/Graphics Community Library offers its cardholders free online access to RBdigital, a collection of popular magazines to read on a computer or mobile device and audiobooks to listen to. Popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits. Use your library account to check out materials.
Step 1: Create a Library Collection Account
- Go to: https://monarchwi.rbdigital.com/
- Click on “Create New Account” in the upper right corner and enter your library card number and click “Next.”
- Enter your name and email and create a password. Passwords must have at least 7 characters and include letters and numbers.
- Click on Create Account.
Step 2: Select a Magazine or Audiobook
- Find an item by scrolling through the cover images, selecting a category, or searching by title.
- Click on a cover image for more information
- Click the “Checkout.”
- In the confirmation box, click “Keep Browsing” to select more titles, or “Start Reading” to open the issue in your browser.
- Manage your checkouts by clicking on the My Collection button.
- Choose open book icon to open an issue or the trash icon to remove an issue from your checkout list.
- There is no limit to the number of titles you can check out
Step 3: RBdigital App
The RBdigital app is available for many devices, including Apple, Android & Kindle Fire
- Download RBdigital from the app store on your device.
- Once installed, tap “Log In.”
- Sign in with the same email and RBdigital password from Step 1.