What is Chair Yoga?
· the opportunity to try something new
· move out of your comfort zone
· learn how to practice yoga while sitting in a chair
· be out in the community
· give yourself some love and self-care
· breathe and be in your body
· relax and be aware of sensations and thoughts
· find balance mentally, emotionally, physically
· restore and rejuvenate your soul essence
· enjoy the moment and feel good
What do you need to participate?
· a towel is optional in case you need to wipe your brow
· comfortable loose fitting clothing
· willingness to be open to what presents itself
What might the sessions include?
· breath-work, meditation, affirmations
· poses for posture, flexibility, balance, strength
· peace, tranquility, awareness, discovery, insight
Sign-up can be done at the Lomira Library or by emailing: email@example.com. Program is offered free of charge by Kristi Haak, RYT.