Sign-up can be done at the Lomira Library or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Program is offered free of charge by Kristi Haak, RYT.
What is Community Yoga?
· the opportunity to try something new
· move out of your comfort zone
· be out in the community
· give yourself some love and self-care
· breathe and be in your body
· relax and be aware of sensations and thoughts
· find balance mentally, emotionally, physically
· restore and rejuvenate your soul essence
· enjoy the moment
· feel good
What do you need to participate?
· a towel and yoga mat
· comfortable loose fitting clothing
· willingness to be open to what presents itself
What might the sessions include?
· breathwork, meditation, affirmations
· poses for posture, flexibility, balance, strength
· peace, tranquility, awareness, discovery, insight