Enjoy Yoga in the Park with Kristi Haak, RYT during Lomira’s Farmer’s Market and Storytimes at the Market. This program will be offered once a month during summer at Sterr Park.
This program is offered for free. All skill levels welcome. Registration is required and can be done at the library or by emailing: email@example.com.
What is Yoga in the Park?
- the opportunity to try something new
- move out of your comfort zone
- take your love of yoga to a new setting
- be out in nature
- give yourself some love and self-care
- breathe and be in your body
- relax and be aware of sensations and thoughts
- find balance mentally, emotionally, physically
- restore and rejuvenate your soul essence
- enjoy the moment
- feel good
What do you need to participate?
- a towel or yoga mat
- comfortable loose fitting clothing
- willingness to be open to what presents itself
What might the sessions include?
- breathwork, meditation, affirmations
- poses for posture, flexibility, balance, strength
- peace, tranquility, awareness, discovery, insight